Monday 8 April 2013

Things Fall Apart Movie Series Review

Hi! One of the things I like doing best on MSP is watching other peoples movies! Atm I'm really enjoying watching ishacool's movie series called Things Fall Apart! Here's my MSP movie review for it!
 
 
Information: Things Fall Apart is a movie about dramas that happen in people's everyday life, saying this world isn't perfect and things do fall apart...
 
What I liked: I liked how ishacool put this movie together and makes u think 'oh things are finally getting better!' then the movie has a twist where something goes wrong and it really interests the watcher! 
 
What could be improved: There's not many things that could be improved really, umm one thing to improve would be timing of the text cuz sometimes it whizzes past or u cant see it. 
 
Rating: Out of 5 stars it would have to get 5 stars!
 
Overall well done isha for another spectacular movie series!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment